Bham Music Blog:D.J Cuzzo (Interview)

Bham Music Blog brings you rising Bham,Alabama D.J D.J Cuzzo, check out what he has coming up for the end of the year going into 2014...Learn more and check out more about D.J Cuzzo here on Bham Music Blog.







1.How's it going?

Kooling Everything... 100 On my end.



2.How did you begin djing?

I Love Music ,Me And My Brothers Sold Cds In High School, Every Cd They Sold I Had. I Started Doing Small House Parties For My Cousins With A Cd Recorder. Track For Track The Rest Is History.



3.Was it always a passion or something that you did as a hobby?

It’s Been A Passion My Daddy Used To Dj Back In The G So It Was Passed Down To Me.



4.Whats your most memorable moment as a dj thus far? It Was My First Real Concert I Dj’d At The Foxx Trap. “FUTURE” Was In The Building He Brought The City Out, I Had The Whole Club Rockin ,The Song That Hit The Top Was “Gone To The Moon” That Was The Best Moment Of My LIfe. #TurntUP



5.Are you doing any mixtapes or hosting?

Yea I Love Doing My Own Mixtapes Especially Other Artist. I Currently Have About 14 Mixtapes On Datpiff And LiveMixtapes .



6.What venues are you currently at on the regular?

P.H. Lounge ,Club Reflection,Onxys, Echo Lounge, Club NV



7.Whats toughest thing of being a d.j you feel?

Trying To Make The Crown Vibe Off Of Good Music . Ex :Teen Parties And Grown Folks Parties Are SomeThing Alike But Tryn To Get Older People To Twerk Lol Hard Work ..



8.What will make people want book D.J Cuzzo over other dj's? I Stay Turnt Up. I Been Doing This, I Do My Homework On This Music Game I’m Like A MacBook I Stay Updated ….



9.Name your top 5 all time d.j's?

Dj Spinz, Dj Pretty Boi Tank, Dj J1 , Dj Dirty Red Dj Scream



10.Whats a big lesson of life dj'ing has taught you? Get Your Money Up Front Lol Enuff Said ….



11.What's your favorite record to spin in the club at the moment?

Young Dolph : Get This Money



12.Any Shout-Outs?

First God And My Family For All The Support . Salute My Whole Team Grindmade Djs. All My Fans #TeamCuzzo, #The Whole HoodRich Ent Family, My Hood To Your Hood Norwood (CrenShaw) East Point Ga My New Fam Mz Katt My Brother Young Dil , Big Nate 104.1 The Beat, Bham Music Blog,All Local Artist In Alabama And The City of Birmingham Salute



13.How can people contact you on social media & book D.J Cuzzo for club date?

FaceBook :Dj Cuzzo , IG:TheRealDjCuzzo Twitter: Dj_Cuzzo Follow My Team FaceBook : Grindmade Djs Twitter : @GrindmadeDjs Booking And Contact 404 536 -2424 Email DjCuzzoGmdjs@Gmail.com



14.Leave readers with some final words of wisdom?

Never Give Up On Your Dream Keep At Your Grind …..


#BhamMusicBlog
D.J CUZZO
Interview By:K.Bibbs
Posted & Edited By:J-Dash

Comments

Unknown said…
DJ Cuzzo, that's my DJ.#familyfirst#1love#
Anonymous said…
DJ CUZZO ..! Can have any club swanging GUARANTEED #MYFAVEDJ #QUALITY #GOODMUSIC
Unknown said…
My dude DJ Cuzzo be killin it!Support great DJs!Birmingham stand up!!!-Visionary

Popular posts from this blog

10 Female Emcees - II Be Watching in 2017- #Alabama Edition

10 Female M.C's II Watch for from Alabama