Bham Music Blog - Mary Jane (Montgomery,AL.) Interview

Bham Music Blog - sits down with grindin female emcee ... " Mary Jane " of [Montgomery,AL.] And she speaks on her start in rap & what fans can expect coming up for her in 2021 as well ... Read today and be on watch for much more from Mary Jane ... Read today below.





1.How are you ? I’m doing good. Thanks for asking how about you? 

 2.Tell people where you from ?

 I’m from Montgomery, Alabama. My stepdad is retired military and I left Montgomery early and lived in Guam and turkey as a child but then went to high school in San Antonio Texas. I used to visit for the summer and stay with my grandma in the meantime in between time. When I graduated high school I moved back to Montgomery where I attended and graduated Alabama state university and been back since. 

 3.How long have you been rapping ?

 I’ve been rapping since 12. I started taking it serious in 2013 when I recorded my first song but then I had my son and it slowed me down for some years until 2016 I jumped back in and been grinding and learning the business ever since. 

 4.Who was your inspirations musically growing up ?

 I used to listen to a lot of artist because I love music but my major music inspirations growing up were Lil Kim, Biggie and Missy Elliot. 


 5.What have streets been saying since you begin dropping music ? 

 They asking me when I’m dropping some more music lol. They’re constantly asking me when I’m dropping new music and content but I love it, it lets me know I’m doing something right. 


 6.Tell fans about your latest single ?

 My latest single is No Time from my lates EP, “Jane in the Jungle.” It has a good movement and receives great feedback.



 7.Where can fans find your music ? 

 My music is on all platforms even tik tok and triller. The main platforms people use to stream my songs are Apple Music, Spotify and SoundCloud. 



 8.Whats coming up for ___________ going into 2021 ?

 More shows, more exposure, and just leveling up more in this music game. COVID has slowed things down for me this year in 2020. 2019 was an amazing year for me and it kind of just halted with no shows, less money rolling in for marketing and places being shutdown that allowed me to network and put myself out there for this dream of mine. 


 9.Any shout out outs ? 

 I want to shoutout God, my CEO and producer Terry Jackson aka 2gsondatrack, my supporters, my team, my Grandma, Makin It Mag, Tru fam Radio, DJ fresh and the whole 97.9 Jamz team, Bham Music Blog & all the blogs that support me , DJ Gorgeous , DJ Cuzzo , Smoov, Dj Killswitch, Lex Luga , Plush Bar & Grill,  DJ Tru, Shay Star, and DJ Bmoss. 



 10. Leave fans and followers with some final words of wisdom ... 

 Don’t ever let anyone tear you down and don’t ever let what you’re going through stop you from where you’re going! 

 #BhamMusicBlog 
 Artist : Mary Jane aka Big Jane !

InstaGram : @BhamMusicBlog

Comments

Veronica said…
Yesss MaryJane my favorite🔥🔥😚
top4djspool.com exclusive Best Remixes Of Popular Songs Organic House, Downtempo download new Melodic House, Techno, beatport top 100 music pack for djs mp3 rap, hip-hop spotify tracklist

Popular posts from this blog

10 Female Emcees - II Be Watching in 2017- #Alabama Edition

10 Female M.C's II Watch for from Alabama