Jai Love Interview #BhamMusicBlog


Meet Huntsville,Alabama talent Jai Love, read below as she speaks on her up coming album & new music videos plus more. Read today to find out more about the great talent (Jai Love) here on Bham Music Blog. Want to be featured contact #BhamMusicBlog today at bhammusicblog@gmail.com #SupportAlabama







1.How is it going?
- Good. I'm blessed!


2.What are you currently working on?

- Currently I'm working on visuals. I just finished shooting my first video with Louis Kole of Altanta, GA, to my new single Love. Then shortly after shooting this video I will be preparing to shoot another video with Jurian Isabelle of Huntsville, Al, to my first single I'm Crazy. Make sure you all check out their work on YouTube and network with them.


3.When can fans expect your new project?

- Right now I haven't set a release date for my mixtape . I want everything to be perfect so I'm taking my time on this project. I am dropping my new single, #Love, very soon. We're waiting on the artwork to be completed for the cover before we drop it. Once we get closer to completing the project, I will start promoting. Building everyone's anticipation lol.


4.What single are you currently pushing?

- The single I been pushing is my song #ImCrazy. But my team and myself are about to drop a new single along with a visual called #Love. I'm excited about this song because it shows my real R & B side.


5.How have your fans been responding to it?

- My fans been responding very well to my song #ImCrazy, which everyone can download for free on reverbnation.com/jailove . Now when I drop my new single #Love. I know my fans will fall in love with it. As of matter of fact, Im actually already getting great feedback on it from just the snippets i uploaded on instagram. So I can't wait for their feedback once they hear the whole song.


6.With you being from Huntsville Alabama what's the biggest challenge you face from artist stand point being from the Rocket City?

- The biggest challenge i face being from hsv is receiving respect as an artist from mainstream labels and artists. They look at us as just a bunch of country people but what they look pass is our talent. We have so much talent it's ridiculous. We don't only have talented artist but we have models, fashion designers, dancers, etc. It's sad when we have to leave our city just to receive recognition for our work.


7.What you feel Alabama is lacking other main stream music states aren't ?

- Team work and support. We don't support each other and instead of coming together to make it, we be in competition with each other.


8.If someone came to Huntsville Alabama what club and what restaurant would you take them to?

- If someone came to Huntsville I would take them for breakfast at Another Broken Egg and probably to Thrill or Club Forty 7 to turn up.


9.What's your best assets as a woman God blessed you with?

- My heart. No matter how many times it's been broken, hurt, tormented, etc. I'm still able to forgive and love again. He blessed me with a pure and solid heart.


10.Tell the public something they wouldn't know about Jai Love?

- I love soft chocolate chip cookies and McDonald's hazelnut ice coffee lol. I love thunderstorms, the ones without the tornados. I find it very therapeutic to lay on the couch or bed with the windows up and listen to the rain fall and thunder roars. It's relaxing if your not afraid of storms lol.


12.How can promoters and media and public reach you on social media?

- Promoters can reach me through email by contacting my manager Michelle Parker at jailovebooking@gmail.com. On twitter by following me or my manager, @Love_always_jai/ @mimi_themgmt . Instagram is the same as Twitter and on Facebook.com/jailove0818.

13.Any shout outs?
- Shout out to everyone out there grinding doing their thing. My city, Huntsville, Alabama, for supporting me. My manager Michelle. Shout out to all the djs who spin my singles rather it be in the club or the radio. Lol ...I can go on for days.


14.Leave readers with some final words of wisdom to live by?

- No matter how hard it get, do NOT give up. Keep God first at all times. Trust that whatever happens in your life, it was already planned. Rather it's for the good or bad, it's all in God's plan. Remember prayers change things. #BeBless


Interview by K.Bibbs
Posted By J.Dash
Get featured today on #BMB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Female Emcees - II Be Watching in 2017- #Alabama Edition

10 Female M.C's II Watch for from Alabama