K-Digga (Exclusive Interview)

Bham Music Blog (BMB) interviews Talladega,AL. native K-Digga,read today as he speaks on his new single,label and his street singe "Street N.gga Sh.t" featuring Gucci Mane.Check out interview and video below.






1.How's everything?

I'm good just working mane.

2.Tell readers exactly where you from?

I'm from Talladega Alabama.


3.How did the name K-Digga come about?

A drunk girl about 10 years ago gave me that name....lol


4.How long have you been the rap game & what made you want to pursue it on a serious level?

I been playing around wit this music all my life...i got serious about 3 years ago.


5.Your song Street N.gga Sh.t Ft. Gucci Mane has been buzzing,how did that record come about?

Gucci Mane came by Zaytoven house as I was recording the record... he liked the track and hopped on.


6.What's coming up next for K-Digga?

I got a project called REROCK..COMING OUT MAY OR EARLY JUNE...ANOTHER CALLED I GOT THE STREETS...COMING AFTER THAT.....WORKING ON MY FILM COMPANY...YOU KNOW I'M A MAN OF MANY HATS SO I GOT MY HANDS IN ALLOT EVEN A CLOTHING LINE....STAY TUNED LOL.




7.Tell readers more about the your label,& the name?

MY COMPANY NAME PRETTY MUCH STATES IT SELF...RAKING EVERY DOLLAR INDEPENDENTLY...R.E.D. I ENT IS THE ACRONYM FOR IT.







(Watch Today)


8.Any artist besides yourself?

I'M LOOKING FOR A HOT ARTIST...I HAVE A FEMALE BY THE NAME OF BREEZY HOLDING IT DOWN...SHES THE 1ST LADY OF RED I ENT...


9.Tell readers about your Word of the Day on Facebook?

I JUST TAKE WHAT IVE SEEN LEARNED READ...ETC...AND PLACE IT ON MY PAGE TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE 2 NEVER GIVE UP AND ALWAYS FOLLOW THERE DREAMS


10.What would you tell someone jumping in the rap game today?

DONT...LOL


11.Tell readers how II contact you for media/bookings?

KDIGGA1@GMAIL.COM....4045799809


12.Leave readers with some final words of wisdom?

ALWAYS FOLLOW UR DREAMS...NEVER GIVE UP......AND ITS H.O.G OR NOTHING

Artist:K-Digga
Interview By:K.Bibbs
Posted By:J-Dash (Asst Editor)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Female Emcees - II Be Watching in 2017- #Alabama Edition

10 Female M.C's II Watch for from Alabama