Ms.Mahogany

The up-coming female rapper Ms.Mahogany is on the move and takes time & speaks with Bham Music Blog on her plans & what's coming up for her and her music in 2012...Read More below & get too know Ms.Mahogany.





1.How it going? Great, no complaints, taking life as it comes.


2.Tell readers how long you been rapping? I’ve been rapping since 12, writing since 8.


3.When did you start taking muisc seriously to really wanna start doing it on another level? Age 23, now I MVP like Jordan lol.


4.Are you currently working on a mixtape? Yes


5.What is title? “Sexy Thuggin”


6.When can streets expect that project? February 10, 2012


7.Who are some are of the producers/artist you are working with?

I am working with some great producers, Sean Beatzz, Kartier, and Domingo Martinez, but using mostly mainstream instrumentals. Great features from QueeN of Trill, Naimah, Infamus Black, Big Rome (Arkansas Artist) Shank D and mo…



8.What motivates you to do what you do and keep it pushing?

My daughters foremost, I want them to see me pursuing my dreams and believe that anything is possible if you believe it and work hard to achieve it.



9.Tell readers something no one knows about you?

I was a former gang member/scholar who received over 90,000 dollars in scholarships, trip huh?



10.What other things are you doing outside of music at moment?

I am working on building my entertainment company, but more importantly raising my two daughters.



11.How can you be contacted for shows are bookings? Missesmo74@gmail.com is my booking email.



12.Any shout outs? S/O to Alabama, 205 we in Here!



13.Leave readers with some final words or words of wisdom?

For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. Proverbs 8:11



Bham Music Blog

Interview Posted
By J-Dash (Asst.)

Interview By:
K.Bibbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Female Emcees - II Be Watching in 2017- #Alabama Edition

10 Female M.C's II Watch for from Alabama